Almeria Perrera Dogs

Teamers: 3

Recaudación: 1 €

Este foro sólo es para los Teamers y Teaming Managers del Grupo.
Para poder comentar:

Si no eres del Grupo, únete y ayúdales con 1€ al mes

Si ya eres del Grupo, accede a tu perfil Teaming

2 comentarios
Duda sobre la causa
Petra Bryce
Petra Bryce, Teamer, el 20/12/2020  a las 22:01h

Hi Suzannah, I'm sure the rescue is desperate for funds. Please can you explain why 290 euros haven't been donated so far?

I look forward to your reply.

Petra Bryce
Petra Bryce, Teamer, el 22/12/2020  a las 11:54h

I'm still waiting for a reply. If one isn't received within the next few days, I'm going to leave the group and join another, where I can be sure my donations will benefit the chosen cause.

Petra Bryce
Petra Bryce, Teamer, el 30/12/2020  a las 14:53h

Because I still haven't received a reply, I'm now going to leave the group. My euro will be of more use elsewhere than lingering in some bank account where it won't benefit the dogs in need.

Para poder comentar:

Comentario
Suzannah Stacey
Suzannah Stacey, Teaming Manager, el 01/11/2015  a las 11:24h

As every member of the SOS Almeria Pererra Dogs Needing Homes facebook page knows, there have been threats of sacrifice twice lately, with the Pererra being full and more dogs arriving every day. So much work has been dedicated to save these dogs (and cats) and to prevent any sacrifices going ahead; some have been fostered, some adopted and some into residency. Please share the teaming page whenever you have the opportunity, as this will help with the ongoing costs of releasing those on death row, and making sure they have a future and their chance of a forever sofa at last. Thank you so much for joining. x

Para poder comentar: