Este foro sólo es para los Teamers y Teaming Managers del Grupo.
Para poder comentar:

Si no eres del Grupo, únete y ayúdales con 1€ al mes

Si ya eres del Grupo, accede a tu perfil Teaming

Actualización de cómo va la causa
Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 24/12/2023  a las 10:33h

In 2023 we neutered 62 cats, carried out 6 blood tests preparatory to homing, transported one cat to Alicante, used Broadline treatment for 10 cats and treated a severe wound and paid for a three week stay at Vet's for one cat. This photo shows the final cat, a female who was neutered at the end of this year.

Para poder comentar:

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 24/12/2023  a las 10:14h

For those of you on Facebook, here is an update of all the cats neutered since April 2019: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157257743828970&type=3

Para poder comentar:

1 comentario
Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 25/09/2021  a las 10:20h

Although the main purpose of the group is to neuter cats, I have also been able to find homes for some kittens and young cats in the last few months. Lola and Tallulah, Elvis and Cliff, Zaire and Evangelista, and Nocturne who has just gone to a lovely home in Holland. I continue to concentrate on neutering but will rehome when I can. I am caring for Angel, who has limited use of her back legs and is incontinent, and her companion Amber. I hope to find a permanent home for them soon.

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 17/11/2021  a las 11:38h

And more recently Olive and Maisie, and Hansel.

Para poder comentar:

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 07/08/2021  a las 07:20h

Pictured below is the 100th cat we have neutered since my 70th birthday Fundraiser just over two years ago. She is a lovely female and fairly friendly for a street cat. I have called her Lady Jane after another grey female who is no longer with us.

Para poder comentar:

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 04/08/2021  a las 11:32h

We have found homes for five kittens in the past two months. Although this is not the main function of the group, we were very glad to be able to help these kittens.
We have also invested in a drop trap which should help us with the cats who just won't go into a trap.

Para poder comentar:

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 24/06/2021  a las 07:42h

I have been looking after Angel, a little boy who was handed to me. Angel is unable at present to use his back legs and is incontinent. Our Vet has been wonderful with him, and a kind lady, one of our teamers, has offered to adopt him. She has experience with pets who face challenges.

Para poder comentar:

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 02/06/2021  a las 12:11h

We have now neutered 94 cats in the past two years, and around 250 since 2015. We trap whenever we have the funds. I am also feeding and keeping an eye on two little kittens. They are the only two I have seen yet this year. I am also hoping to pick up a cat with a damaged ear, and another that is very poorly later this week and take to the Vet.
You can use this link to see the cats we have neutered in the past two years: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157257743828970&type=3

Para poder comentar:

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 05/04/2021  a las 07:32h

Two years ago I did a fundraiser for neutering the Canillas cats. This Facebook album shows the cats neutered during and since that time. Now the neutering fund comes from my Teaming group, donations and other fundraisers: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157257743828970&type=3

Para poder comentar:

1 comentario
Comentario
Irene Duncan, Teamer, el 14/10/2020  a las 23:19h

I am so happy to be a part of Debbie's teaming group. It is good to see the group growing - to date (15 October), I see there are 26 teamers! We won't miss our euro a month contributions and I look forward to the number of teamers doubling, quadrupling..... and more, as the word spreads. The bigger the team grows, the more cats Debbie will be able to help, it's such a great cause, so easy to join, .

Debbie Black
Debbie Black, Teaming Manager, el 15/10/2020  a las 14:17h

Thank you for your support Irene.

Para poder comentar: