This forum is only for the Teamers and Teaming Managers of this Group.
To comment:

If you are not in this Group, join them and help them with 1€ per month

If you are already in this Group, log in to your Teaming account:

1 Comment
Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 29/09/2023  at 10:24h

Dear Friends, lieve Teamers,

Yesterday I transferred the funds to Dierennood. The €122 will soon be added to the other funds for the spay campaign in Valcea. From Nicoleta I heared they hope to go in October, before winter falls. With the fundraiser on Facebook we are about half way! Thank you a millions!! If you like to help a little bit more, the fundraiser you will find in the comment. Also in Romania times are very difficult...

Also from Makedonia a big thank you, for Vlatko it so helps to go on, and nót give up! For in the end, it’s the only way, spaying against the wind of the puppy stream.

Thank you, dank je wel!!!

AnneMera

Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 29/09/2023  at 10:29h

https://www.facebook.com/donate/254005727071821/?fundraiser
Included a ‘tikkie’!

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 18/11/2022  at 17:45h

'Seeing puppies born on the streets hurts a lot, because I know that they will have a miserable and often short life. That's why I want to neuter as many dogs as possible. I made pictures of nine dogs, some already pregnant, some had baby's recently and some will be in heat soon. There are more than these nine that need neutering, some of them are wild and can only be caught after being shot with an arrow with a sedative. All of them will stay for a couple of days at the vet clinic after neutering to be sure they can be put back safely on the streets. That's why I have to pay the vets a bit more.'

Above is written by Vlatko, in North Makedonia. As I promised you to come back with information about what our funds were used for: they went to spay 6 dogs in the area from Vlatko, and also to a sweet disabled young female (car accident) from Sylvija, another rescuer. This doggy is now spayed too. Of course also Dierennood is helping here, but most of all Angel's Choice.

In the link you will see the little lady, Puturus. Happy despite of her disabilities! Just have a look!
https://www.facebook.com/DogRescueGastarovska/videos/490357152495957/

As really a lot is needed: I hope you agree to add the funds we now have too! And thank you so much again for helping to make this difference!!!

AnneMera

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 12/10/2022  at 11:11h

Dear Teamers, beste mensen,

From the charity Dierennood I received a BIG thank you for our donation of 358 Euro on October 4th, World Animals Day! They will use it the best they can, maybe even give it a certain purpose. As was done with the donations in April, the funds there were used to help Manar, in Egypt. She - after a long, long time of debating, struggling, fighting for it - got permission to have animals spayed in Manar. She did find several motivated vets willing to do this for a reasonable price. But of course she had to pay for it herself... Fortunately Dierennood helped!

You can read more by this link https://dierennood.nl/klein-project-91/ (You can change the language into English). Please read the update as well!

From the bottom of my heart,
Thank you dear Teamers, for your loyal help!!!
It matters.

Annemera

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 08/04/2021  at 10:02h

Very recently we closed our project for Romanian animals by donating € 295 to the charity Help Honden Roemenie. Hopefully with this amount they can start up their spaying actions in 2021!

We will use the funds over april for the charity Dierennood, for helping several very motivated rescuers and vets in Bulgaria, Greece, Cuba, Indonesia, Moldova with often low cost spays. This offers so many animals, especially the mommies, a chance on a better life. Plus less, less puppies in suffering need... More details you will find in the descripion of the project.

Wishing you all well and in good health! Thank you for your support!!
AnneMera

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 26/11/2020  at 12:48h

With a total amount of € 240 we close this project to help the animals in the North of Turkey, helped by Sebahat Hanifeoglu. We were part of a bigger funding of Stichting Dierennood. All together we were able to collect € 6.222 for sterilisation of animals (most of all dogs). From Dierennood I heared that already 42 females and 1 male dog could be helped with it. If you copy/paste the links you can see how those doggies are collected and prepared for the operation!

https://youtu.be/2R8qqDPTrRk

Note that though the animals are scared, really not one is agressive! On the other link you can see how Sebahat with the help of a friend is feeding the animals.

https://www.facebook.com/dumpsterdoggies/videos/370610214220703/

And this is what the vet (special thanks to him too!) wrote: 'Sebahat and Çiğdem thank you all for standing beside them.' All the best, Dr. Ender Selcuk

On Facebook at Stichting Dierennood soon you can find a bigger update on this cause.

Thank you all for helping! It's badly needed..

Warm regards,
Annemera

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 27/08/2020  at 19:31h

Follow your heart!

Dear Teamers, beste Teamers. First an update: with the help of Stichting WereldAsielen an amount of € 300 was sent in June to HAWS in Koropi, near Athens, to help spay a couple of animals in Greece. Let's hope it will help a bit in these very, very difficult times...

The € 434 of the beginning of this year was used for fuel to drive to Green Vetcare in Bucharest to spay a couple of dogs free of costs. The rest - € 400 - went into the pot for a spay campaign in Nehoiu in the region of Buzau. Dr. Valentin Doana has spayed about 25 dogs in a weekend, a couple of weeks ago.

So, this year we already helped in Romania as well as in Greece!

The funds again are growing, for another contribution somewhere, someway. As Help Honden Roemenie at this moment is not very active in spay campaigns, I have been looking for another way to help. Something that is making the heart beat again. I found this in the cooperation with Stichting Dierennood. Stichting Dierennood - very motivated when it comes to spay and neuter - is supporting many spay campaigns, by various vets, all over the world. Cuba, Greece, Turkey, Indonesia, Romania. To mention just a couple of them. With Teaming now we can help Stichting WereldAsielen, Stichting Help Honden Roemenie as well as Stichting Dierennood, giving all kind of new, fresh options for Teaming.

Next: Turkey!

Some time ago I received a question from Sebahat Hanifeoğlu from Turkey. She has a kind of overall program, with food, medical help and spaying animals included. Her dream is to not only help now - she feeds every day so about 500 dogs and provides medical care - but also to change the situation for future. Not an easy job, softly speaking... Even more difficult as in her own country she meets a lot of disrespect, misunderstanding, hardly finds any support. She found a good vet willing to spay/neuter for a reasonable price and her hope for this year is to spay 250 (!) dogs. Having in mind Stichting Dierennood could do so much more for her than we with Teaming, I recommended her to ask them for help. They did, with a big donation project!! Shall we add a couple of months of our euro's to her missions? As before, I sincerely hope you will keep following me in this! Thank you so, so much!

We will also come back in Romania, having a couple of options in mind.

Spay, it's the gentle way!

Warm regards,
Annemera

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 13/04/2020  at 11:39h

Dear Teamers, beste Teamers,
An update during Corona crisis.

End of January an amount of 433 euro has been transferred to the charity Help Honden Roemenie, of which € 30 already is used for fuel for a couple of free spays of strays nearby Bucharest at Green Vetcare (Irina Corbu and staff). They were brought by mrs. Virvara, who is helping dogs living in the forest with food, medical care, etc.

The rest of our donation is waiting for better times. As soon as spay actions with the mobile clinic are possible, the plan is that Dr. Valentine Doana will visit a small village nearby Buzau to neuter dogs.

Next project, Greece!

Maybe you already saw on facebook, or in the description of the project. Since this year I want to help in Greece too. My beautiful and beloved Greek dog Mera passed away, in October 2019. I promised her to help animals in Greece too. And I so hope you keep joining me in this too!!

Our help now is for the Center in Koropi, near Athens. Already so needed, but now even more, as many local municipalities stopped their annual support for spay/neuter campaigns during lockdown.

Together I hope we can donate about € 300 end of June. But you may understand, a lot more is needed.. By Teaming, more Teamers. Or by donating directly to Stichting WereldAsielen (link in project).

PLEASE keep helping, it's so needed... Thank you from my heart!!!

Annemera
(=Annemiek & Mera)

PS isn't it amazing, by the way, that even with 1 euro a month you really can help, somewhere? Please keep helping, one way or another! It's appreciated, by all people counting on help by.. Teaming!!! <3

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 05/07/2019  at 08:06h

Dear Teamers, beste mensen! Last week a total of € 307 was sent to Help Honden Roemenie for their Social Sterilisation Program in Sibiu, a joined venture with the Red Vets. There was an extra of € 12,50 sent before directly. Meaning that about 24 animals can be spayed with it! Bit by bit less puppy's, less kittens, less suffering!! Thank you so much!!

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 10/03/2019  at 16:51h

Dear Teamers, beste mensen! Recently together with Help Honden Roemenie we could contribute € 125 for the Social Sterilisation Program in Sibiu (of which € 122 directly from Teaming, the rest was donated in another way). Meaning again 10 doggies could be spayed/neutered, preventing the birth of many new borns... As we all know that is so incredibly important... So thank you from the heart!!!

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 16/12/2018  at 18:11h

What can you do with just one euro?

Dear Teamers, this time with your help Help Honden Roemenie could send funds to the Red Vets for 15 spays in Sibiu, for their Social Program. Plus 2 spays to Claudia Dumitru of Eli for Animals, for their spay campaign last November in Frumusani, near Bucharest. Let´s go on!!

Thank you so much for your help. With 17 animals spayed (and many others, funded by other animal friends) many new born animals will not have to face a new winter, a new spring, a new summer, with all the difficulties, diseases and other struggle for life..

Your euro counts!
Thank you!!

Ina & Annemera

To comment:

Update of the cause
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 04/08/2018  at 12:19h

What can you do with one euro?

Dear Teamers, last week Help Honden Roemenie transferred funds to the Red Vets for the Social Sterilisation Programme. Included was 100 euro from us. For this continuous programme the Red Vets in the last period spayed 30 animals in their clinic. The family paid half (€ 12,50), the other half was donated. We could help with 8 animals!

Also funds were transferred for the spay campaign of Mirela Marcu, who is working on spaying all animals around her village, near Calarasi. The Red Vets spayed about 140 animals (thank you!!) We helped with 43 euro, almost 2 animals.

Isn't it great, to be part of this?! Your euro counts, thank you very very much!!

Please help us grow with more Teamers, so we even can do more!!

Kind regards,
Ina & Annemera

To comment:

Comment
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, on 15/07/2018  at 00:38h

Dear Teamers, so grateful for your help!! With your help we are heading to 60 Teamers. Maybe a little bit on a big problem, but together on the long term.. Please have a look at the video.. It tells you why this is so incredibly important. In case you didn't know! ;)
https://www.facebook.com/francessales/videos/10155432185291610/
And new Teamers? Always very welcome!!
Kind regards,
Annemera

To comment: