Teaming - 1€/month micro donations

Traducció en Beta. Ajuda'ns a millorar
Actualització de com va la causa
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, el 18/11/2022  a les 17:45h

'Seeing puppies born on the streets hurts a lot, because I know that they will have a miserable and often short life. That's why I want to neuter as many dogs as possible. I made pictures of nine dogs, some already pregnant, some had baby's recently and some will be in heat soon. There are more than these nine that need neutering, some of them are wild and can only be caught after being shot with an arrow with a sedative. All of them will stay for a couple of days at the vet clinic after neutering to be sure they can be put back safely on the streets. That's why I have to pay the vets a bit more.'

Above is written by Vlatko, in North Makedonia. As I promised you to come back with information about what our funds were used for: they went to spay 6 dogs in the area from Vlatko, and also to a sweet disabled young female (car accident) from Sylvija, another rescuer. This doggy is now spayed too. Of course also Dierennood is helping here, but most of all Angel's Choice.

In the link you will see the little lady, Puturus. Happy despite of her disabilities! Just have a look!
https://www.facebook.com/DogRescueGastarovska/videos/490357152495957/

As really a lot is needed: I hope you agree to add the funds we now have too! And thank you so much again for helping to make this difference!!!

AnneMera

Aquest fòrum és únicament pels Teamers i Teaming Managers del Grup.
Per comentar: