Actualización de cómo va la causa
Annemera Wienke
Annemera Wienke, Teaming Manager, el 11/12/2021  a las 11:37h

Dear Friends, beste Teamers,

Changes ahead! After doing this a couple of years, as from January 2022 I would like to use this group in a way that we can also donate to charities like WereldAsielen, Dierennood and several others. In order to do so, end of this month the name of this group will be changed into ´Teamers for Animals in Distress´. Funds will be used for emergency requests, food, straw, medical help, etc. Depending on how many Teamers we will be, we will donate each month or every other month. So, the more we are, the more we can do!

Occasionally we will still donate to Stichting Dierencentrum Friesland. If in future you prefer to donate to this charity only, please use the regular bancaccount. You will find it in the link below. I think any monthly donation of at least 2 euro or more would be very welcome.
www.dierencentrumfriesland.nl

Also the funds of this year will go to Stichting Dierencentrum Friesland.

For any questions, please write me by mail or by chat on Facebook. I sincerely hope most of you will stay to make this world a little bit easier, better, less painful for animals (and their helpers) worldwide.

Wishing everyone the best and in good health.
And thank you all for your loyal help! Thank you!!

Annemera
(Annemiek & Mera)

Este foro sólo es para los Teamers y Teaming Managers del Grupo.
Para poder comentar: