Teaming - 1€/month micro donations

Traducció en Beta. Ajuda'ns a millorar

SOS Animals Spain

Teamers: 33

Recaptat: 1 €

Aquest fòrum és únicament pels Teamers i Teaming Managers del Grup.
Per comentar:

Si no ets del Grup, uneix-te i ajuda'ls amb 1€ al mes

Si ets del Grup, accedeix al teu perfil Teaming

Actualització de com va la causa
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 14/02/2023  a les 08:14h

A huge thank you to our Teamers for your continued support! In 2022, we raised €502 for the shelter, which went towards the continued care of the SOS dogs. This year is already off to a good start with several successful adoptions, including a wonderful new home in Sweden for our long-time resident, Ana! Please keep supporting us throughout 2023, your kind donations make a huge difference.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 02/12/2022  a les 05:49h

Throughout 2022, we have homed over 90 dogs, and it is the continued help and kind donations of our supporters that has kept us afloat and able to continue working tirelessly to help as many dogs as we can. Thank you.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 02/07/2021  a les 13:47h

Despite the continued uncertain pandemic times that we are living through, SOS Animals Spain is still working hard to help as many dogs as we can, and we have found some wonderful homes for some of our dogs. We're not able to fly the dogs at the moment, but we are, instead, using road transportation. This means a much longer journey time for our dogs, but we feel it is worth it when there is a great new home waiting for them. We couldn't do this without your help! Please continue to support us and the dogs of Spain.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 06/07/2020  a les 12:30h

As some of you may know, Friday was a very big day at SOS when 23 dogs finally got to travel to Sweden to their new families. It took a lot of hard work from everyone and a lot of patience for the new families waiting to meet their new friends but everyone involved did an amazing job & the dogs have now arrived safely in Sweden where they are now with their new families at last. A huge thank you for everyone who played a part, big or small - a very good day indeed!

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 03/06/2020  a les 12:38h

As some of you might have already heard, May was a sad month at SOS when we had to say goodbye to Campo & Ronnie <3.

Campo was our longest-term resident & was out only dog to have lived at all SOS sites. He was 14 years old & had lived a long & happy life as an SOS dog but some inoperable tumours meant that we knew his time with us was coming to an end & it was the kindest thing that we could do. He was not suffering & we did not want it to get to that stage.

Campo's best friend Ronnie suddenly became poorly & was off his food & listless. At first we though it was grief at losing his friend but a trip to the vet & extensive tests told us otherwise. Ronnie had a large internal mass & there was nothing that could be done. He joined his friend Campo at the rainbow bridge.

SOS is not the same without Campo & little Ronnie. These last few weeks have been really tough for Gill who works so tirelessly to keep the shelter running & to take such good care of the SOS dogs. Please take a moment to say thank you to Gill & to show your support during these difficult times. xx

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 02/05/2020  a les 10:47h

Please accept my apologies for not having posted any updates for a long time. These are incredibly challenging times that we are living through at the moment and decided to stay away from social media as much as possible. Gill continues to do an amazing job at the shelter and the dogs are as well cared for as ever. I hope you will join me in giving Gill a huge virtual hug and a big thank you for all that she does (and to her volunteer who is there working with Gill). Thank you so much for your continued support during this time - I know it is not easy and most of us are also suffering the impact of a loss of earnings on top of the ongoing worry about keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe and healthy. Thank you once again for your support - it really does make a huge difference. Much love to you all & a huge thank you to Gill xxx

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 23/12/2019  a les 06:07h

Christmas jumpers :-)

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 23/12/2019  a les 06:05h

Wishing all our supporters a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2019 has not been an easy year for us so we’re hoping 2020 will be a good one. All your support and any donation to help us keep going means so much. Big thank you to Ebba who has returned home to Sweden today - the dogs will really miss you x

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 14/12/2019  a les 12:49h

Thank you everyone for your continued support - it really does mean a lot & every little helps. Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I will post some updates & news of some of our lovely dogs this week. x

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 09/11/2019  a les 06:45h

Hilton, Trixie & Codi wish you a happy weekend & a big thank you for your continued support. It would not be possible without you! x

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 02/10/2019  a les 10:42h

Its been a tough year for SOS but yesterday was another good day as four more lucky Spanish dogs flew to Sweden to begin their new lives with their lovely new families. Without your continued support, none of this would have been possible. Thank yo so much!

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 16/09/2019  a les 14:39h

Love this x

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 15/09/2019  a les 15:23h

This week four more lucky dogs flew to Sweden where they have found wonderful homes. Here they are at Stockholm airport meeting their new families! Without the continued support of all of you who contribute to our Teaming Group, none of this would be possible. Thank you! Keep spreading the word.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 08/09/2019  a les 06:57h

The work at the new shelter is coming along nicely with many kennels built and all the dogs & volunteers nicely settled in. The play pen still needs to be built and where possible, materials from the old shelter will be used so that costs can be kept as low as is possible. This is a big project and we are so grateful to everyone who has joined our Teaming Group because, without you, none of this would have been possible.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 08/09/2019  a les 06:55h

The work at the new shelter is coming along nicely with many kennels built and all the dogs & volunteers nicely settled in. The play pen still needs to be built and where possible, materials from the old shelter will be used so that costs can be kept as low as is possible. This is a big project and we are so grateful to everyone who has joined our Teaming Group because, without you, none of this would have been possible.

Per comentar:

Comentari
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 05/09/2019  a les 06:14h

Thank you so much for joining SOS Animals Spain Teaming! Your help is much appreciated and will go a very long way towards helping the dogs! Thank you :-)

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 29/08/2019  a les 06:22h

More good news! Best friends Kaj & Kira have found wonderful homes in Sweden & will fly off to join their new families as soon as they are ready to travel.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 29/08/2019  a les 06:19h

A good day today. We've known for some time that our very old jeep was due for its annual road test & that it is was going to cost more than we could afford. A huge thanks to Tanya & Boban at Kolos who have made it possible for us to keep the jeep! Not only that but our trusty old jeep passed first time! It has been a struggle these past few weeks while the jeep has been in the repair garage

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 29/08/2019  a les 06:18h

A good day today. We've known for some time that our very old jeep was due for its annual road test & that it is was going to cost more than we could afford. A huge thanks to Tanya & Boban at Kolos who have made it possible for us to keep the jeep! Not only that but our trusty old jeep passed first time! It has been a struggle these past few weeks while the jeep has been in the repair garage.

Per comentar:

Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen, Teaming Manager, el 26/08/2019  a les 06:24h

Our new arrivals are settling in nicely at the new shelter!

Per comentar: