Tranquila para Animales

Teamers: 14

Recaudación: 1 €

1 comentario
Actualización de cómo va la causa
Annette Crittell
Annette Crittell, Teaming Manager, el 02/10/2016  a las 12:57h

I am at present Fostering a Mum and Pup from that hellhole, I am having them spayed, also the Pup has a hernia so that is being done as well, so they can then go on to a home in the UK. Fostering is good, it helps me with funds. My other babies Rino, Turco, Pio and Harpo are all well, but need vet treatment, vacs and such so I can keep them healthy. I do not think I will ever be able to rehome them, so they are having the best life I can give them. Young Rino is soon going onto his next stage in life. These 7 are all from that hellhole in Ourensa. 7 that would have either been savaged by other Dogs like Chico Pio and Harpos Brother, or died due to lack of care. So you see your contributions really do matter to me. They are not the only Dogs I have, the others are in the house all come from bad situations, and have many medical problems, which is where you can help by donating and sharing. Please share my group with your friends and lets get onto the main work of saving Dogs. Teamwork is what it is all about, you cannot do what I do, and I cannot donate as you do. So please keep going and share. Thank you supporters your faith in me is wonderful, thank you from the bottom of my heart xx

Lynette Fryer, Teamer, el 02/10/2016  a las 18:30h

Please help everyone!

Este foro sólo es para los Teamers y Teaming Managers del Grupo.
Para poder comentar: