The Teaming Manager has a contact form to unsubscribe the Group, but it will not take place automatically.
If a Teaming Manager requests TEAMING to unsubscribe a Group, TEAMING will check whether or not the Groups account has a balance available. A Group may only be unsubscribed when it has no outstanding balance available for donation to a project.
A) If the Group has outstanding balance available for donation to the project, the procedure will be as follows:
- The Teaming Manager will be required to promote another Teaming Manager (only if there is 1 Teaming Manager in the Group)
- If he fails to promote another Teaming Manager, he must make the donation to a social project.
In this case:
- If there is an associated project: the entire accumulated amount shall be allocated to that project.
- If there is no associated project: a project must be associated and the entire amount allocated thereto.
B) If the Group has no outstanding balance available for donation to the project, the procedure will be as follows:
- If it is a Group with no record or Teamers, the Group will be automatically unsubscribed at the request of the Teaming Manager.
- If it is a Group with a certain record and number of Teamers, other Teamers of the Group will be invited to be promoted as Teaming Manager.
- Only in the event that there is no balance available and it is not possible to promote a Teaming Manager will TEAMING proceed to unsubscribe the Group.